Though schools are believed to be the cornerstone of a good education, they use a standardized method of spreading knowledge that is often incompatible with most students’ mental agility and attentiveness.
Complex math and science disciplines require time and individual attention to master their basic principles, which a school cannot supply due to syllabi and time limits.
Furthermore, each class has an average of 10 to 15 students, if not more, making it impossible for the teacher to devote sufficient time to explaining and clarifying specific problems and misunderstandings.
- Private tutors have long been a go-to option for students struggling with a topic or looking to improve their education.
- Private tutoring is available at most academic institutions, and it is delivered by staff members and student volunteers who are knowledgeable in the subject.
Moreover, private tutoring programs are troubled with a few disadvantages that render them mainly ineffective. Because private tutoring is a specialized service, it is sometimes overpriced, adding to the financial burden of already expensive education.
Furthermore, private tutoring takes place in restricted areas, making the student vulnerable to the tutor’s abuse and victimization.
Online tutoring, is a spin-off of private tutoring, proven to be a boon for students throughout the academic spectrum. Its success is based on its ability to incorporate flexibility, convenience, personalized attention, and 24-hour availability into an economical and technologically driven model that holistically responds to students’ specific needs.
Lessons are delivered through the internet and in virtual classrooms, allowing for unparalleled one-on-one interaction between student and teacher.
- Students are not criticized for their lack of expertise, as they are in traditional brick and mortar establishments. Instead, kids can benefit from a plethora of explanations until the principles are completely understood.
- Furthermore, the student’s performance is continuously evaluated, encouraging them to get higher marks while establishing an unshakeable sense of self-assurance.
- Instead of the generic format used by private tutors, online tutoring programs are more cost-effective since students get to choose a specific package or lesson plan that best meets their own academic objectives.
The flexibility and convenience that online coaching provides are one of the two most significant advantages. In contrast to traditional private courses, students can schedule their own sessions.
Because lessons are delivered via the internet, students can attend tutoring sessions from the comfort of their own home or any other convenient location. Because online tutoring is available 24 hours a day, help is available at all times of the day, making it a genuine lifesaver for exams and assignment submissions.
Online tutoring is completely secure because the teacher and the student communicate solely through computers and the internet.
Mytutorhub is an online tutoring platform that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To obtain homework help and test prep support at any time and from any location, all you need is a computer with an internet connection.
Students at all levels, from elementary school to college, can benefit from tutoring. Each tutor has demonstrated mastery of the subjects he or she is instructing and will work with you patiently until you become confident in your knowledge of concepts.